1. This is an 18+ guild, meaning we keep a mature community.
2. Accept that people are different, treat others as you want them to treat you.
3. Remember to represent the guild well.
1. Be prepared for a raid, know your class, tactics, have the best gems/enchants/flasks/pots/food within reason.
2. You are required to sign up for all raids with the appropriate attendance 24 hours in advance of the first raid of the week. Be outside raid for invites around 19:50.
3. You are expected to attend raids on a regular basis and let us know asap If you will be late.
4. If you will be unavailable for raiding for a longer period of time let us know in advance.
5. A forced raid wipe can only be announced by the raid leader or those assigned, when a wipe is called for stop healing and let your character die.
6. Working microphone and TS3 installed is required for raiding.
7. Use of push to talk or push to mute during raid is required to avoid any unnecessary disruptive background noise in the raid channels.
8. You are not allowed to PUG content we are currently raiding and above, unless given permission by an officer.
9. We use Loot Council in an effort to benefit the raid group as a whole.
10. You are expected to install the required addons and keep them updated.
11. You are not allowed to copy/steal other characters appearances during raid. You can change yours, but try not to use the same appearance as someone else.
12. Toys are not allowed in the boss room before or during the fight, and non-combat pets are not allowed during the encounter.
Last edited by Zherin_ on Thu Jan 19, 2017 13:01; edited 4 times in total